Fire Risk Assessment
A Fire Risk Assessment helps you to identify and resolve any fire risks and hazards in your premises.
Carrying out as directed by the EU separate to the H&S risk assessment. The fire risk assessment is not just a legal requirement within the EU but will soon apply in Malta too. If done properly it will effectively assess the likelihood of fire occurring and evaluate possible consequences.
A fire risk assessment should be carried out professionally so that all hazards and precautions can be evaluated and there are many advantages to having your assessment carried out by TSS.
- Cost effective & possibly save money
- Accepted by the local authorities
- Easy to understand format
- Simple to review and amend
- Precautions and hazards evaluated
- Full summary and recommendations made